Beautiful cafés or coffee shops have become popular attractions in different cities and places around the globe. There are cafes that would give you the classy vibe because of its stylish elegance. Some other coffee places have gone for more modern and fresh designs that are so cozy, they will throw your worries out the window the minute you step inside.
We’ve rounded up our very own version of the coolest places where you can drink your everyday cup. Whether you’re an art lover, a bookworm or a thrill seeker, we’ve got you covered. Here’s the breakdown of the 10 most modern and beautiful cafes in the globe.
- Knoll Ridge Café, Mt. Ruapehu, New Zealand. Ever imagined a café made of glass where you can see the breathtaking view of the mountain? Oh and yes, it’s at the tip of the mountain too.
- Mirrors, Gifu, Japan. Another unique take on glass designs, this café will surely amaze your sight.
- Bar Luce, Milan, Italy. Designed by film director Wes Anderson for Prada, this café screams taste and sophistication.
- Logomo Café, Turku, Finland. If you’re all about shapes, lines, curves and white spaces, this is the pefect spot for you.
- D’Espresso, New York, USA. The idea behind this is pure genius, you’d be magnetized by the books.
- Dreamy Camera Café, Yangpyeong, South Korea. Everything about this coffee place is just so cute that you can’t help having your photo taken.
- Starbucks Coffee, Dazaifu Tenman-gu, Japan. I don’t know about you but I’ve never been to a Starbucks this striking.
- Don Café House, Pristina, Kosovo. For some reason, wood helps you relax as it soothes your tired mind.
- East Beach Café, Little Hampton, UK. It looks like chunks of milk chocolate put together it’ll have you craving.
- Bar Topolski, London, UK. Drink a nice cup of your favorite coffee while relaxing your eyes with the paintings.
The author does not own the rights to the photos used in this blog.